Types of virus causing Viral Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis E
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
Hepatitis A & Hepatitis E:
- The main source of hepatitis A &E is contaminated water. The virus gets its way into the human system through contaminated drinking water that is due to fecal contact with water.
- There are different ways that the virus can spread and of the common ways are touching an infected patient’s stool.
- Consuming food infected by virus. In some backward places, there is less importance given to hygiene and that is why most of the time. Here the cases are more.
- Water is easily contaminated by infected fecal matter in some parts of the developing countries and this is the most common source of spread these types of hepatitis.
- Sexual intercourse with a person infected with these viruses can also cause Hepatitis A & E.
There are tons of carriers of hepatitis B all over the globe, almost 400 millions. In India, the cases are more. One out of every 20 people in the population is a carrier in India. There is a vaccine available for Hepatitis B and that is why it can be prevented successfully.
- In India almost 2% of the populations are suffering from Hepatitis C.
- When not prevented and cured this can develop into chronic Hepatitis
- There are no vaccines available for this one currently
Hepatitis B & C is spread into the population through contaminated blood and such products. Sexual intercourse with multiple partners can also lead to the spread of this disease. Also the people who are suffering from alcoholic liver diseases are susceptible to Hepatitis B & C
Hepatitis D: This is one such type of Hepatitis that comes together with Hepatitis B makes it worse. This is a rare hepatitis.
Key Tags - Viral Hepatitis Treatment In India | Delhi | Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E Treatment | Hepatitis Liver Diseases | Hepatitis Transplant India | Liver Transplant For Hepatitis C | Hepatitis B Liver Transplant | Hepatitis Liver Disease Symptoms | Hepatitis Liver Disease Treatment